Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Almost finished....

Finally! I had a minor setback, what with discovering that I couldn't paint letters. I've been trying to repaint the yellow over my smudged attempts, and in the meantime failing to finish up the portraits. Tonight I worked on young Noah and now I just have to glue the letters on. I hope to do that this weekend and will try to post here more often. Just took quick photos to get them on the blog, but will take better ones in the daylight for the website.

Monday, May 14, 2007

Painting Update

I know it's been a while since I posted, and I haven't finished the Noah painting yet, but here's a portion that's almost done. I still have to finish the other face and put the lettering on. I had to get a bulb for my projector because it had seemed hard to see the image projected lately, and then I realized that in a pinch, I had put in a 60 watt bulb and it's supposed to have a 250 watt bulb. Got a new bulb and should be much easier to see the letters now.