Monday, June 22, 2009

Cards, Cards Everywhere!

Sorry about the delay, but I've been waiting to blog until I have photos, and I keep taking photos and then never seem to have the photos in the same location as my physical being when I want to blog. So here's the rundown: My front room/dining room has two 6-foot long tables that are covered with greeting cards. And any greeting cards not on the tables are filed in boxes stacked three high under them.

We've got the initial NSS orders out and have two to ship this week and the rest don't want shipment until August, September or October. We may have to buy one of those tool sheds just to store greeting cards.

On the up side, I was recently contacted by a major chain that is interested in carrying a few of my cards. I'll let you know when and where after they place the order. Which reminds me of my next order of business...updating my website (and Mincy's) to include all the stores we're now available in. Maybe that will be this weekend's project.

No comments: