Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Best Least Attended Craft Show in the World




This bird perched atop our pink feathered Christmas tree which sat at the edge of our booth to lure unsuspecting passersby. It must have worked because I did sell three ornaments.

Last weekend the Mincing Mockingbird and I had a booth at the Handmade for the Holidays Craft Show. The weather was beautiful, the booths were fantastic and had the most original art and crafts... unfortunately the crowd turnout was less than stellar. The people who did wander into our tent were cool, but few and far between.

I also purchased a piece from Michelle Caplan. The one pictured here is not it though as I'm at work and haven't had time to take a photo of it. This piece is a print that my son admired. I've liked her work for a long time, and finally decided to buy a piece for myself. I'll hang mine and post it later, when the dust has settled and I can find things under the pile of craft show debris.

No comments: