Thursday, November 1, 2007

I'm Afraid to Screen Print!



It's been a while since I posted because I had to go to my grandmother's funeral which was out-of-state so I was in dial-up land and couldn't bring myself to do anything on the internet except check e-mail and flight info. Thought I'd post one of my first screen printed shirts, which has a my fiance's logo on it. His shop is The Mincing Mockingbird and I thought it would be fun to design him some t-shirts. Unfortunately, I bought a lot of dark colored shirts and found out that white on dark screen printing is much more difficult. Thought I'd better master dark on light first.
So I'm back and will try to post more often. Am hoping to work on some ACEO and one of the three paintings I currently have started. If I get my studio cleaned up, maybe I can post photos of that as well. Ha!

1 comment:

Mark said...

Found it! Nice work, it doesn't look like you're struggling with screen printing.

Nice, simple designs are the kind of things I like to wear.