Monday, June 23, 2008

Joint Custody Project in Progress

Although I can't reveal my piece for the Joint Custody Project yet, it's coming along. I take it back to the gallery today and then don't pick it up until next Monday night. Then it has to be finished and back at the gallery by Wednesday night for hanging. Working collaboratively with someone you can't talk to and don't know is definitely a challenge, but a fun one. It's been influenced more by my cards than my painting, since my studio has been taken over by visiting sons (it's actually the extra bedroom), and I don't really have the room to paint. Also, Mincing Mockingbird has taken over the kitchen table because he has a show in Portland coming up and had to paint LOTS of bird paintings this past weekend. I'll post the piece here when I'm done.

No comments: