Wednesday, July 30, 2008

What a mess!

My studio is anyway. I have a photo at home somewhere in the digital camera...now if I could only find the cord so I can upload it to my computer. That's still missing in the unending boxes along with my hair dryer (though I keep getting compliments on my new slick pony tail look at work), my kitchen knives (ever try to cut a cantaloupe with a butter knife?) and half my wardrobe.

As some of you may know, we purchased and moved into our new house over the weekend with brand new studio space. So while everything's unorganized and a mess at home, I took the time at work to apply to trunkt and was accepted! As was the Mincing Mockingbird! Today we both updated to the premium account so that we could have more than three images in our portfolios. Here's Mincy's. And here's mine.

Next on our agenda, is to apply to some fall craft shows to expand our customer base outside etsy. Hopefully I'll find that cord soon so I can show before and after photos of the studio.

No comments: