Monday, August 25, 2008


A few months ago I got an email from Peter Schulberg, owner of Eco-Logical Art Gallery, saying that there was going to be a piece about the billboards we painted. It would be on "The G Word" on Planet Green, and since we didn't get that particular cable channel, I had to wait until I could find it on YouTube, because -- let's face it -- almost everything ends up on YouTube. So here is the piece. You can see me briefly painting and saying something about wondering how hard the vinyl would be to paint on.

Really intelligent.

Really.

And here's a photo of me in front of the billboard when it was over the gallery.


You can check one of the blog posts about the process here.

1 comment:

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

That's awesome! What a great idea too!!!---Congratulations on being a part of that.