Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Robots Are Taking Over The World!

Here are the newest creations from Robot House Party.

The first one is titled: Why did you make me feel this way.

The description reads:

THE FINE PRINT OF THE ROBOT-TRON CORPORATION OPERATING MANUAL:
Our world renown scientists were a little bored so they programmed a brand new sensitivity package into your DISPOS-A-TRON 3000. This added, limited addition bonus, makes it so your DISPOS-A-TRON 3000 may not physically feel any pain, but you're going to have your hands full putting him back together again emotionally!

Hungry Robots Need Fuel, Too

"Well what type of food sounds good?"

"I don't care. I'll eat anything."

"Pizza?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"Tacos?"

"Sure, whatever."

"Please just tell me what you want."

"I told you! I don't care!"

Robot House Party is the company that makes the magnets for myself and Mincing Mockingbird. They can put any design or photo on a magnet for you and they look great! I got one for Christmas with my boys as little kids playing in the bathtub. So if you have kids, pets or friends and family you want to add to your fridge or other metal surface, or if you want robots and their angst-ridden existence, check out Robot House Party's shop on etsy here. Or check out their blog here.

No comments: