Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The First Rule of Felt Club....

I didn't want to talk about it yet, but now I can - I got accepted as a vendor for Felt Club: Holiday 2008! Yay! I'm so excited. The event is Sunday, November 16th, 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. at the Shrine Auditorium Expo Center (700 W. 32nd St., LA). Felt Club is an amazing indie craft fair with some of the most original arts and crafts ever. I've got a ton of work to do, but at least I have a couple of months to do it.

Now for the slightly dishonest, sneaky side of me....Mincing Mockingbird didn't want to apply to Felt Club because he was too busy and didn't think we'd get in anyway because it's so competitive. I went ahead and entered him as well (without telling him), thinking that if he didn't get accepted, he'd never know. Well...he got accepted, too, and I had to break the news to him that I entered his application without his knowledge. After pretending to be mad for about 2 1/2 minutes, he relented and said he was glad I filled out his application. Now we just have to figure out how we're going to run two booths at a crazy busy craft fair.

I'll post more info as I get it, but you can always bookmark their blog and check there, too.

1 comment:

minjae said...

Congratulations! I knew you guys would get in!