Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gahhhh! Not Another Craft Show!

We just got the notification that we're going to be a vendor at the Abbot Kinney Festival in Venice, CA. It's two weeks from Sunday and as they expect a crowd over over 130,000 people, we'd better get creating. I've got to make lots of cards, magnets and prints, as well as pill boxes. Mincing Mockingbird is working hard painting 4x4 paintings. He's already exhausted, so hopefully I won't find him collapsed in the studio covered in paint, brushes clenched in both fists.

1 comment:

Art Kitten said...

Congrats, it seems that you two are going to have your hands full in the upcoming months. I applied for the Holiday Craftacular, a show in Madison. We will see if I get in, it will be my first arts & crafts show.

I love your cards btw and especially your paintings, and found you through the Mincing Mockingbird.