Wednesday, February 11, 2009

But Honey - It's the Biggest Ball of Twine!

Sorry, it's been so long, but my parents are visiting for the first time ever since I moved to California 3 1/2 years ago, so I've been a little busy. Unfortunately, we're having a major landscaping emergency where my fiance's replacing the retaining wall in the back yard and trying to do it between rainy days before our yard ends up in the neighbor's yard. Which means the house isn't getting cleaned. In fact, it's getting dirtier with the mud being tracked in from the yard work. I'll be up until midnight trying to get the place presentable. Luckily my parents aren't bothered by a mess (having raised four daughters).

So here's my post - a new comic card I designed last week. Enjoy the vacation woes of the ocean creatures.

No comments: