Tuesday, February 17, 2009

People Love Chickens!

I'm on a little creative break as my parents flew in to visit on Thursday night and are here for 10 days...that's right...10 days. My sister even emailed me (and she never emails me), and said that apparently everyone but my mom and dad thought that that was too long, but she hoped she was wrong.

It's actually going quite well. I can say that because today I'm back at my desk at work, and since Mincy works for himself now, he offered to entertain them. I can really see how much he hated his day job if he would rather play cruise director for my parents than go to work there.

So now I'm just basking in the lull of post-Valentine's Day sales. I also created this card since I did it as a magnet and had several people want to change the name of the saucy wench with the bird. It's difficult to personalize a magnet, but fairly easy to personalize a card, so I opted for the the easy way. I may add it as a print, but I'm not sure if there will be much demand for it yet.

2 comments:

Absolutely Small said...

You only need to change her name to Claire. Then, it will be perfect!
^-^
Best wishes with the family visiting...for ten whole days. Sending a stiff drink your way, with my mind.

Frankie said...

Hooray, I love chickens! x