Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bachelorette Party Anyone?


Sorry my posting has been sporadic at best. What with all our house guests in February and March, Mincy and I have delayed a lot of National Stationery Show work that needs to be done NOW! Or actually two weeks ago, which is why I'm not in bed until after midnight every night.

I've finished my catalog design and just have to give it a once over before I send it to the printer tonight. I still have to get the press kits together and we have to figure out what we can stuff into two very large suitcases and what we'll have to ship. We are also awaiting our pinbacks so we can make promo pins to give out at the show.

This is a bachelorette party invitation that I designed to go into a bridal-themed table section that will be at the show.

No comments: