Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Unique Los Angeles and National Stationery Show

Okay, I know I've been really, really, really bad at keeping this updated. Working a full-time job and trying to build a business really takes up a lot of time. Oh yeah, and that sleep thing, too.

Unique LA is this weekend and we're still getting ready. I had planned on printing out all my cards last night, only to find that we'd run out of yellow ink...at 8:45...after Office Depot had closed. So instead I worked on updating our websites in anticipation of the National Stationery Show. We have our catalogs linked to them and wholesale info, as well. Plus I was going to send out my Unique LA email to my mailing list...only to find that I'd left the flash drive with the work on it in my computer. My mind is going.... So tonight is printing out cards, and prints to frame for the show.

There is some good news because we got two copies of Stationery Trends in the mail yesterday, which is THE stationery magazine for the industry, and both Mincing Mockingbird and I had cards featured in the New & Noteworthy section! I had sent them press releases two months ago, so it's heartening to see some of the hard work paying off. It's exciting to see all the cool stationery that's out there, too. I'm going to try to blog about the National Stationery Show, but it will probably wait until I get back so I can post photos along with it.

No comments: