Saturday, March 24, 2007

More Filming

I thought I was done with the billboard project, but yesterday I received an e-mail saying that the film guys wanted to take more photos and do more interviews with us for the mini-documentary, but it should only take 15 minutes. Plus I had to sign my painting. It was weird talking about a giant painting of myself, but they said I did a good job, though I think they tell everyone that. I did find out that I no longer have to paint it over in yet another size -- I could use the oil one I'd already done. That's a relief. Now I can get back to a couple of paintings I'd started previous to all this and maybe have something new to post. The billboard will be hung sometime this next week over the gallery and I'll hopefully get photos by next weekend.

No comments: