Monday, March 12, 2007

Painting Day 2






I'm exhausted! Fought rush hour traffic at 7 a.m. to get to the gallery/warehouse so started painting at 8. Was determined to finish the first coat, so finally finished up at 3 with only a short break to eat a half a sandwich. I have to drive on five freeways and through downtown LA to get to the gallery and back, and it was 95 degrees today. It took me 25 minutes Sunday morning, but 50 minutes today. Can I go to bed at 6:36 p.m.? Next weekend I'm back there Saturday - Monday to put down the final layer of paint. Who has hair like that anyway and why did I choose to paint it? It's horrible to paint. The guy who owns the space said I should have shaved my head.

4 comments:

Aine said...

I'm amazed you were able to finish so quickly! (And I'm glad it's only 60 degrees here in Wisconsin.)

Kim Bagwill said...

This is actually my base coat, and I have to go over the whole thing one more time this weekend. I'll put up more photos when I do that.

Anonymous said...

Wow, You're flying.

John Morton said...

Head shaving is a definite time saver. Also, any money spent on additional razors is money and time saved on haircuts.