Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Okay, so I've been ignoring it because I've been busy, but I feel like I should finally acknowledge it. Moe Sew Co. tagged me awhile ago and now I'll pass it onto other unsuspecting artists.

The rules of tagging are as follows:

1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Six random things/habits/quirks about me:

1. When eating at fast food restaurants, I always have to have a lid and a straw with my beverage of choice. It doesn't matter if I'm not taking it with me, I still need that lid and straw (and lemon if available). But at work I drink diet coke out of cans -- no straw. Go figure.

2. It doesn't matter if it's 90 degrees out, if I'm going to be out all day, I take a hoodie along because if I don't, it ALWAYS turns cold and I'm freezing. Then I'm crabby.

Always.

3. While out shopping or hiking or running errands, whenever I pass a bathroom I almost always use it...because you never know how long it will be before you find another one. And the next one might be out of toilet paper or flooded.

4. I have a twin sister - and no, not identical.

5. It's almost physically impossible for me to talk on the phone without pacing. This has been much easier with a cell phone because now I can wander anywhere while talking to my mother for up to an hour (a great mindless workout). Otherwise I wear a path into the carpet.

6. I make awesome BBQ chicken pizza.

And now my tags!

1. Mincing Mockingbird

2. Michelle Caplan

3.Julie Knoblock's Blog

4. 8 ounce

5. Melissa Kate

6. Argyle Whale